In my personal opinion, Michael Jackson began to enter his pinnacle years between ‘87 and ‘89. It was a perfect blend of creative growth (being asked to write the entire BAD album and conceptualizing his ‘short films’) and mastering his exclusive style of dance. He was old enough to pen ‘Liberian Girl’, but young enough to still perform ‘Rock With You’ without missing a single step.
BAD still remains my all time favorite album.
…Going overseas for the holiday season where internet access will be highly unlikely.
I want to thank you all for your following, and welcome any new viewers—as it will be 2 years of Sleeping Giant in January. I wish for you a merry Christmas, and a wonderful start to your 2013.
…they may work for you too.
• Know your limitations. Accept your physical attributes. If you’re not skinny, don’t wear skinny jeans.
• If you have to convince yourself to buy it, don’t.
• If it breaks your bank, don’t.
• People will poke fun of you for wearing something they are not familiar with. Do not let their ignorance deter you from expressing your taste through your clothes.
• White framed sunglasses. No.
• Whatever you wear, make sure it fits.
• Focus on buying classic pieces.
…the marathon will commence. Poison every half hour for 24 hours straight. Stay tuned.